The other night we had a girls night out and went to the release party for Breaking Dawn at Barnes and Noble. We started the night hanging out at Jaci's for some pizza. Jaci's niece Nichol and her friend Monique gave us tattoos. Jaci had EC with a heart around it. Kellee had a really cool viney thing, I dont know how else to explain it, but it was cool. And i had a big red apple. When Dustin saw it, he just said, Nice sweetie, I hope that will come off... (we were going to his nephews baptism.)

This is us waiting for midnight to strike. They had a bunch of little activities going on all night. It was a lot of fun.

As one of the activities, they had a bouqet toss. I have never seen so many women so excited for this before. Usually they all shy away from it. This was most of the people at B&N.

Right after we got the book. Thanks to Jaci & Kellee for going at 6 am that morning to get our wristbands, we were in the 3rd group out of close to 50ish to get our books! We would have been there til 1 am or later if they hadnt of done that. We probably wouldnt have stayed though...

Its sad how excited we all get about a book. But I have to say, its a great book! There is one part in it I didn't like at all but I am able to look past it and still say its a great book! The whole series is a great read! If you haven't read them yet, you need to get on it.
4 comments:
I had so much fun!!! Minus some people that were in line BEFORE they were supposed to be! Group 27 isn't even CLOSE to group 3!!! I still have my tattoo! We need to go out and do stuff like that more often! It was a blast!!! Thanks for going all the way up to SL County to join us!
I LOOK SOOO GROSS!!!! UGH! And I just washed my tattoo off on saturday! ON ACCIDENT!! My foot kind of itched so i went to scratch it but I was in the tub and I took off a huge swatch of it! :( Sadness
I totally thought about you that night! I was wondering if you went to get a copy of that book, and hey, I was right! I still need to read the second and third book. Once things are back to some sort of schedule, it's the first thing I'm going to read!
It looks like you guys had a great time there. I wish I could have gone with you guys. I agree that the book was very good...so what part didn't you like? We'll need to talk.
Post a Comment