
I still can't really believe it but I QUIT MY JOB!!! Horray!!
IM A QUITTER!!
I don't have a new job lined up yet but I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't handle the negativity and disrespect that the supervisors show to their employees. It was making me miserable. Yesterday, I received an email that just put me over the top. I sent a copy of it to Dustin who called me and told me to get out of there. After speaking with my supervisors assistant, telling him EVERYTHING I thought about his management skills, I told him next Friday would be my last day. A few hours later, he called me in and told me to pack up my things and they would pay me through next week. I have a week paid vacation before Italy! YAY!!
If anyone knows of some good jobs that like their employees, let me know.
5 comments:
I'm so happy that you get a week vacation BEFORE your week and a half vacation! Oh wait... I'm jealous!!!
HAHA Plus... HELLO Italy??? Can you say SHOES & PURSES??? YAY!!!!
Take lots of pics (like I need to tell YOU).
Have fun and keep in touch!!!!
Yay for FINALLY getting out of such a bad situation. I'm glad that you are out of there and I hope you find a new job soon!
WOO go Jules! So excited for you!! Rod is a ho bag like raine so its awesome that you dont have to work with either of them ever again!! YAY!
Wow, I had no idea your work was that miserable. I support you being a quitter of that situation. And what a supportive husband! Score on the paid vacation before the vacation!
Good for you! You'll live longer for that decision. There is only so much negativity that a person can handle. Have fun on your trip :)
Post a Comment