This is a question that Dustin and I will argue time and time again. We will always be trying to get each other make the switch. He is a skier, me a boarder. He is by a far better skier than I am boarder, but I will continue to be stubborn. If he will learn to board, I will learn to ski. Fair enough, right? A few weeks ago we were finally able to hit the slopes together for the 1st time ever. It was well worth it and we both got our butts kicked. It was the first time I have been up in a few years. We were able to go with Dallin and Emilee and it was a blast!!
Dustin and I before the final run. It got cold by the end of the day.
Dustin and I before the final run. It got cold by the end of the day.
Dallin and Emilee on the last lift of the day.
5 comments:
I had no idea that you guys had a blog. I am so glad that you do though. So did you learn how to ski?
this is great and all that you guys went on an afternoon adventure..... but we all really want to see what you did and saw in GERMANY!!! No pressure, whenever you get around to it.
That was such a fun time I'm glad we were able to go this year. I don't know if I'll get back up there until next year. But we'll definately have to do it again.
You will find that skiing is more fun. But, tell us about your trip!
So, when did you do this? Eric and the kids were up a month ago and it was sleeting that by the end of the day their clothes were dripping. I felt so bad for them. But the hot tub was so fun after being sooo cold and wet! I have only skied and therefore, don't know if snow boarding would be fun... : )
Post a Comment