Sunday, March 29, 2009

Draper Temple


Even though we don't live in the new Draper temple boundaries, we had the opportunity to attend the dedication at the temple last weekend. My dad had a few tickets from his ward that were not claimed. It was actually my first temple dedication I had been to. I don't know why or where I was for the semi-recent dedications but I wasnt there. It was so neat to be inside the temple with my amazing husband and parents for the dedication. The spirit was so strong. It is such a peaceful and beautiful place. I love to look up and see it all lit up at night. It really is "The Light of the world".

3 comments:

Angie said...

that's awesome that you were able to go to the dedication! What a neat experience. I can't wait to see it when we get home.

Brock and Kristi said...

That is awesome you were able to go to it. I haven't ever been to one in person. How neat!

mrsprob said...

We were happy you could be there with us and that your bishop could sign your tickets (recommend). We love you and loved being in the temple with you.