Monday, December 10, 2007

Gingerbread time...

We had so much fun last weekend making gingerbread houses and a train! Dustin, Dallin and Emilee all made a house and I made a train. I've got to be different, right? It was so cool and so much fun though. I decided it's a new tradition that we are going to do every year. I realized why I had never done one before, they are super messy, especially after Dustin decides to pour his sprinkles on top of his chimney hoping they would stick better. They didnt so well and he got sprinkles all over Dallin and Emilees carpet. I still feel so bad. Sorry guys! Here are some of our cool master pieces. They aren't near as good as the ones at festival of trees but they are just as cool!

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Gatnnos said...

Way to make a mess Dustin! I hope you made your own gingerbread!!! I have a really really really good recipe!

Gatnnos said...

your picture is not showing :-(

Angie said...

Those are way cute! It's Keith's families tradition to do those together every year and then have a contest. I am going to miss it this year :(. But your's are adorable!!!!

{Layla} said...

So cute! We definitely need to get together soon!---I miss you girl!

Gatnnos said...

wow - cute

Gatnnos said...

cute, so, what is your recipe?

Kendall and Norda said...

Hey, sorry it has been awhile since I've been on blogger...been really sick. Anyway, I got your suggestion about dinner around Christmas and that sounds great! Did you suggest the day after Christmas? That would work better for us I think. Let me know if anyone has any other suggestions. Kendall might have a long night of work after the break, so we'll see. I've always wanted to do gingerbread houses, but they do look messy!

Angie said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG! BORING!!!