Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter

Easter is such a great time of year to be able to reflect upon the resurection of Christ. I am so grateful for His sacrifice and the wonderful gift He has given us.

We also got to spend time with good friends and family:

Dalton's First Easter

What he was doing while we were coloring Easter Eggs with our good friends, Dallin & Emilee

He was so much happier to be held. Poor guy didn't know what was going on.

Mommy found her basket. Daddy didn't hide it as well this year and he did last year...

Daddy had to look for his for quite some time. I'm lucky to have gotten a smile, he wasn't happy looking for it.

Dalton didn't have to look too hard, or much at all. Mommy took him right to it. He looks so cute in his Easter outfit!

1 comment:

Angie said...

So cute! You are way better than me. I haven't done baskets yet.