Thursday, November 6, 2008

We pulled it out!!! WAHOO!!!

I've just got to say, this was a great game! I left after half time to play volleyball with my ward, which I was glad I did because I would have been stressed to the MAX!! But they pulled through with a touch down in the last 0:49 in the game! Also in the 4th quarter, TCU missed 2 EASY field goals, who does that??!! Not a BCS BUSTER, that's for sure!!!
GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

The Utes freaking rock! They are so going to bust into the BCS again! Although, I think that their red uniforms are better. The crowd looks awesome though, I saw pictures of it on my friends website. How awesome!!!!!

P.S. said...

Fiesta Bowl here we come...Again!
That was seriously the funnest thing we've ever done! Remember how they crowd threw you up in the air and they put your pick in all the newspapers?
We HAVE to go if the utes make it this year.